I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
What we do
TrustOnline is operated by Registry Trust and provides access to the official statutory Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines for England and Wales on behalf of the Ministry of Justice. TrustOnline also provides access to the Registers for Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey and the Republic of Ireland by agreement with the authorities in those jurisdictions.
TrustOnline is the only service which provides members of the public and businesses with immediate access to search the complete Register.
You get guaranteed peace of mind with TrustOnline
TrustOnline has enabled over a hundred thousand customers to check for debts registered through the courts of the UK and the Republic of Ireland for the last six years. They have the peace of mind that comes from knowing they have searched the official statutory Register.
You do not need the permission of the individual or company you want to search in order to undertake a search of the Register, and the service does not leave a footprint of the search once it has been completed.
We can provide the raw data appearing on our Register; the data can be split by geographical registers and consumer or commercial. There is six years’ worth of historical data available.
Typically the type of customers who take the bulk data files are those who require the data daily for credit reports or those who produce large volumes of due diligence/risk assessment reports for both themselves and for their own customers.
If you are interested in purchasing a bulk data file please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, and we'll get back to you within two working days.
• Is the data for your own use or for resale?
• What is the product or service in which the judgment data will be used?
• If you are using the data as part of a customer product, annually how many reports will you be producing?
• We can provide up to six years of historical data. How many years will you need?
• We can provide information for England & Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Jersey and the Isle of Man. Which of these jurisdictions are you interested in?
• We provide Consumer, Corporate and Non-Corporate data. Which type are you interested in?
• What information are you planning to use, or resell (e.g. Yes/No indicator, full details including name, address, date and value, etc)?
• Will you require the updates files daily, monthly or quarterly?
Speak to a member of our Sales Team now on: 020 7391 7282.
The data used within RT View is part of a larger series of datasets. These have been produced at different levels of geography consistent with ONS standards and a range of comparable aggregated datasets at the following levels:
• Region 13 areas
• Local Authority 408 areas
• Middle Layer Super Output Area (MSOA) 7,205 areas
• Electoral Wards 9,468 areas
• Lower Layer Super Output Area (LSOA) 34,753 areas
• Output Area 175,434 areas
The datasets are available by category of debtor:
• Consumer Individuals
• Commercial Corporate, non-corporate
• All combined Consumer, corporate and non-corporate
• Corporate Limited or Plc companies
• Non-Corporate Sole traders or self employed
The following aggregations have been included for each type of debt:
• Total number of Judgments
• Total value of Judgments
• Average value of Judgments
• Number of CCJs with a value less than £250
• Number of CCJs with a value less than £500
• Number of CCJs with a value less than £1,000
• Number of CCJs with a value greater than £1,000
The full aggregated datasets can also be supplied under licence to enable the information to be combined with other datasets for research or commercial applications. Please contact us for further information.
NB. The judgment information is subject to Crown Copyright for England and Wales and copyright of the jurisdiction issuing the information for other territories.
RT Hub is a unique data management portal facility developed by Registry Trust. RT Hub supports industry regulators and trade associations in the collection of data from their Members to drive their membership engagement programmes.
Our approach is modular to provide the flexibility to ensure that the RT Hub solution is tailored to meet the current and future needs of our clients and Members.
Our developments are based on four core capabilities:
• Effective and secure data collection from Members
• Validation of data supplied by Members
• Collation of each Members’ submission
• Analysis and organisation of Members data to support our customers’ membership objectives
RT Hub enables our customers to control the administration of their Members needs and provide a flexible data collection capability. Key benefits include:
• Provision of a secure Member engagement environment
• Validation of data submitted by Members
• Advanced functionality and automation to minimise the need for manual intervention and wasting administration time to support Members accounts
• Flexibility and scalability to amend and increase data collection rates which provides the opportunity to create analysis and reporting content to better support future needs
• Establishes the foundations to develop value add Member services. For example linking aggregated membership data to key economic indicators.
Find out more by contacting us at: email@example.com, or give us a call on: 020 7391 7282.
Since 2006 Registry Trust has operated the Nicesheriffs system where we allocated sealed Writs to a high court enforcement officer to take the appropriate action to recover monies owed.
Since 2010 Registry Trust has operated the Fast Track enforcement system which enables unpaid tribunal and ACAS awards to be easily allocated to a high court enforcement officer to take the appropriate action to recover monies owed.
If you need financial help with a court or tribunal fee please check out our Learn Page for advice on our Employment Tribunal Fast Track system and application forms.