I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Leveraging decades of expertise maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the national Judgment registers, Registry Trust can help your organisation make better informed decisions by helping you gain insight from the data that underpins your operations.
Step 1: Engage
Every organisation is unique, so the first step is to understand your business drivers and IT landscape. This allows us to carefully put together a clear, focused plan of action to reconcile your data.
Step 2: Execute
Once agreed, our team of experts will work closely with your organisation to deliver the solution, engaging stakeholders as necessary to ensure flawless execution.
Step 3: Evaluate
Once all of your data is in a single place and coherent, meaningful patterns and opportunities are easy to spot. You’re then able to move your business forwards through informed decision making, based on objective, justifiable information.
If you have a problem you’d like solved, why not give our sales team a call?
RT Hub supports industry regulators and trade association’s in the collection of data from their Members to drive their membership engagement programmes.
Our approach is modular to provide the flexibility to ensure that the RT Hub solution is tailored to meet the current and future needs of our clients and Members.
Our developments are based on four core capabilities:
• Effective and secure data collection from Members
• Validation of data supplied by Members
• Collation of each Members’ submission
• Analysis and organisation of Members data to support our customers’ membership objectives
RT Hub enables our customers to control the administration of their Members needs and provide a flexible data collection capability. Key benefits include:
• Provision of a secure Member engagement environment
• Validation of data submitted by Members
• Advanced functionality and automation to minimise the need for manual intervention and wasting administration time to support Members accounts
• Flexibility and scalability to amend and increase data collection rates which provides the opportunity to create analysis and reporting content to better support future needs
• Establishes the foundations to develop value add Member services. For example linking aggregated membership data to key economic indicators.